[Jobs] Perl Developer, London, UK
steve.mynott at litelogic.com
Thu Feb 15 15:07:06 GMT 2007
Litelogic Ltd is looking for a talented and experienced LAMP software
developer to work on Phase 2 of our “Litecast” Web-enabled digital
advertising system. You will have responsibilities for the further
development of Litecast. You will be technically competent in Perl,
Linux and relational database programming and ideally have some
experience with Catalyst Perl or similar and have programmed on other
and Web 2.0 would be useful.
Litelogic is an ever-expanding, exciting and young media company. This
is an outstanding opportunity to advance your career while working with
state of the art Perl software and innovative digital advertising hardware.
We have an original Space Invaders machine.
* Reports to Senior Perl Developer
* Working closely with other members of staff as required.
* Writing well engineered Perl modules, test suites and documentation
* Debugging server-side issues
* Technical support
* Computing related degree or equivalent experience in a development role
* Development experience using Perl and Linux on UNIX or Linux using
version control and issue tracking
* SQL programming on MySQL
* Experience of use of standard CPAN modules (CGI, DBI, TT2 etc.)
* Ideally exposure to Catalyst Perl framework or similar
* Familiarity with the Open Source community and in particular CPAN
(Comprehensive Perl Archive Network); ideally you will have released
Open Source modules there
* Good communication skills
For immediate consideration, email a text or HTML version of your CV to
jobs at litelogic.com, ensuring that the subject field of your email
includes "Perl Developer, London".
More information about the Jobs