[Jobs] Perl developers for Web 2.0 startup - up to 45k - West London
jobs at zoopla.co.uk
Wed May 23 13:33:00 BST 2007
Software developers required to help develop a new 'web 2.0' website and
platform for a new startup.
The startup is backed by an experienced management team with an excellent
record in developing scalable and successful websites.
Ideally you will have experience developing structured Perl applications
a team, working with large/varied datasets within MySQL/similar. You should
have the ability to judge the optimal balance of compromise/engineering that
provides the most benefit to the business in every situation.
You should be excited by working on a variety of projects within a small but
growing team in a dynamic startup environment, and should be capable of
anticipating and being responsive to the needs of the business as it grows.
We are recruiting a number of developers and consider attitude and ability
work well within a team to be very important. We also understand the need
to provide a working environment that is enjoyable and challenging.
- entire software development lifecycle
- strong communication skills
- experience building high-volume, fault-tolerant, db-driven websites with
- distributed systems design & development
- developing and maintaining a scalable, distributed, LAMP architecture
- implementing/maintaining website APIs for use by web developers
- developing back-end processes
- designing/developing innovative algorithms
- technical support to the rest of the business as needed
Salary 30-45k - depending on experience.
You must be located in the UK with permission to work for a minimum of 12
months to apply.
Please send your CV or questions through to jobs_dev_01 at zoopla.co.uk
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jobs