[Jobs] Perl Developer (Dutch Speaking) - London - up to £45k
matthew.geppert at conexeurope.com
Tue Dec 8 11:23:25 GMT 2009
Perl Developer (Dutch Speaking) - London - up to £45k
Based in London's Docklands area we are the leading organisation in our niche market globally with an incredible growth rate and solid client base. They have recently attained a top 30 spot in the Deloitte fast 50 awards making them one of the fastest growing high technology company in the country.
Their product base is unique and groundbreaking in almost every aspect and has won many awards in the past 4 years for elements ranging from advertising accreditations to fundamental technical innovation.
Their products are presented via the web and we operate exclusively off a Linux/Apache/MySQL cluster. They are looking for an experienced, competent and diligent object oriented Perl developer to join their core technical development team. The candidate's contribution to their current and future products will be fundamental to the perception and growth of the company in the future; therefore an ability to recognise good business practices and client requirements at an early stage is essential.
As a developer the candidate will be required to:
* Speak Fluent Dutch
* Develop a good understanding of the business requirements.
* Produce a technical specification and design, describing in detail how the requirements will be achieved.
* Develop, test and deliver high quality backend OO perl applications to provide exactly what was requested.
* Work closely with the business to finish the projects on time, follow strict quality checking procedures to deliver a high quality product and achieve sign-off from all interested parties.
* Assist with the release of the work into the production environment and take responsibility to ensure the change is successful.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* Experience in object oriented Perl
* An understanding of perl code and conventions on a Linux platform.
* Performance and load testing of mission critical high availability enterprise applications.
* Be able to adequately communicate with non technical staff and clients to correctly interpret requirements.
* MySQL, AJAX, DBI
* They may use many open source libraries and modules including AJAX libs (prototype, moo fx, Jquery) plus a host of CPAN modules
Open Source Consultant
Conex Europe Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1708 716880 // Mail: matthew.geppert at conexeurope.com<mailto:matthew.geppert at conexeurope.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jobs