[ANNOUNCE] REMINDER - Social Meeting Tomorrow at The Anchor

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Wed Aug 2 12:04:56 BST 2006

Just a quick note to say that the Social Meeting will be tomorrow
evening at the historic Anchor Pub. The BBC says it will rain so it will
probably be bright sunshine and we may get to sit outside.

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2006-July/000054.html

Otherwise we'll be inside. I may have a stuffed camel with me.

Meanwhile an intrepid group of travellers will be heading to the Great
British Beer festival in Earls Court

	http://www.camra.co.uk/event.aspx?o=181151
	http://www.camra.org.uk/page.aspx?o=195496

Which I can also heartily reccommend if only because you may see Dave
Cantrell standing on a table doing the Truckle Shuffle.

Simon