[ANNOUNCE] [LPW-2006] All systems go

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Dec 5 15:41:30 GMT 2006

I've stuck what will hopefully be the final talk schedule up here

	http://london.pm.org/lpw/talks.html

There's still time to signup and, if you're really desperate, we could
squeeze in one more Advanced Talk, especially if it was only about 25
minutes or so so if there's anyone who has a burning desire to talk
then mail lpw-2006-talks['at' char]london.pm.org

Other than that - more bulletins as panicking warrants and see people on
Saturday. I'll be the one having the nervous breakdown in the corner.

Simon