[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social, tomorrow - 7th December at The Bavarian Beerhouse

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Wed Dec 6 16:19:12 GMT 2006

Just a reminder that this weekend's marrathon MongerFest 2006 kicks off
tomorrow at the Bavarian Beerhouse near Old Street.

  http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2006-November/000070.html

To get you in some mood - here are some useful German phrases.

"Zwei bier bitte, mein freund bezahlt"
"Two beers please, my friend is paying"

"Ihre papiere ist nicht in ordnung"
"Your papers are not in order"

"Oft denk ich, 's war total turbogeil, meine Hausdrachen zu killen"
"Sometimes I think it would be mind-blowing to kill my parents"

"Bei der Sonnwendfeier im Prater tantzen zie Priesterinnen oben-ohne"
"The priestesses danced topless at the solstice celebrations in Prater
 (park in Vienna)."

"Ich suchen eiene Scheich, um dem Ehetrott zu entfliehen"
"I'm looking for a new lover to escape from a boring marriage"

"Sie ist in ihr Dickerchen verknallt."
"She is crazy about her chubby guy."

That is all.