[ANNOUNCE] January Social: Thursday 4th January 2007 - The Freemason's Arms, Covent Garden.

Adam Auden adam at bimble.net
Thu Dec 28 16:35:33 GMT 2006

What:  The London Perl Mongers January Social Meeting
Where: The Freemason's Arms, 81-82 Longacre, London, WC2E 9NG
When: Thursday 4th January 2007, from 18:00.
Why: Because beer is tasty and geeks need to get out once in a while.

I've reserved the rear area of the pub, raised and with leather benches.

Unfortunately both myself and Our Glorious Leader will be unable to
attend but I'm sure senior mongers will guide any of those unfamiliar
with our meetings in exactly why ordering jugs of TVR is a good idea.

Details of the pub can be found here:
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/50/5069/Freemasons_Arms/Covent_Garden

>From Covent Garden Tube:  Head right along Longacre, the pub is on the
left hand side just before the Grand Metropolitan Lodge.

>From Holborn Tube: Turn left out of the tube station heading South
down Kingsway.  Turn right into Great Queen Street, which turns into
Longacre as it crosses Drury Lane.  The pub is shortly after this
junction on the right hand side.

For anything more complex, Journey Planner is your friend. :)

Do have fun, hopefully I'll see you all in February.  Assuming I
survive the stag night I have to attend in Croydon in the stead of
this meeting.  Wish me luck.

#INCLUDE standard_joke_about_fotango_dancers.h

cheers,

Adam.

--
Adam Auden - UNIX Metal Geek