[ANNOUNCE] March 23rd (2006) London PM Tech Meet

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Tue Mar 7 17:43:38 GMT 2006

They said it couldn't be done, they said it shouldn't be done. And then
those from the land of the concrete cows did their own! In retaliation,
I'm pleased to present...

              *The 2006 March 23rd London PM Tech Meet!*

Presenting on the night are the two main speakers -
  Dave Cross          :  "What's Wrong With ORM?"
  Richard Jones       :  "OCaml for Perl Programmers"

And a Cornish handful of quality lightning talks -
  Alistair McGlinchy  :  "Net::SNMP and Cisco"
  Leon Brocard        :  "Make real things with PDF::API2"
  Nick Clark          :  "The Perl Foundation, their money,
                          and how to get it."
  Paul Hammond        :  "Introduction to JSON"
  Stig Brautaset      :  "Module::Build::Kwalitee"
  Tom Hukins          :  "Tracing code with Aspect.pm"

The tech meet will begin at 19:15 at the Fotango offices
(http://www.fotango.com/contact_us.htm) and should end about 20:30.
After the talks we'll head for food and drink in one of the local pubs.
Where you should buy the presenters much beer.

We've still got a couple of slots left, if you've got a topic you'd like to
speak on (especially if it's a lightning talk) drop me a note.

If you'd like to attend please sign up: http://london.pm.org/signup/

Details -
  Times: Start at 19:15 on March 23rd, 2006.
         End at 20:30. (hopefully the same night...)
  Address: Fotango Ltd.
           64 Ironmonger Row
           London
           EC1V 3QR
           United Kingdom
  Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=EC1V+3QR
  Directions: http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/fotango.html
  Signup page: http://london.pm.org/signup/

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson		http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand