[ANNOUNCE] Milton Keynes Perl Mongers Technical Meeting: Tuesday 13th June

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed May 31 09:55:23 BST 2006

Milton Keynes Perl Mongers will hold our first technical meeting at
7pm on Tuesday 13th June, featuring the following talks:

Writing a perl/swig interface to the C++ CLucene search engine
(Peter Edwards)
Beautiful and Unique Snowflakes (Matt Trout)

We also have a couple of lightning talks planned:
Better Living Through Perl (Michael Lush)
Tracing Code with Aspect.pm (Tom Hukins)

For more details, see our Web site:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/

Trains from London Euston to Milton Keynes Central take 40 minutes.
We may offer transport to/from the station, but we might ask for a
lightning talk in return.

Tom