[ANNOUNCE] Tech meet, TOMORROW, WC1A 2BA

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 14:07:31 BST 2008

Here's a gentle reminder to you all, the tech meet is tomorrow (Thu 31
Jul) at BUPA House, Bury Place, WC1A 2BA.  Bury Place runs from Great
Russell St southwards across Bloomsbury Way to New Oxfnord St.  We're at
the south end.  Nearest tubes are Holborn and TCR.  Nearest railway
stations are Charing Cross and City Thameslink.  There are approximately
3 billion bus routes that go past the building.

There are a couple of places left, so if you want one of them, email me
at work <d.cantrell at outcometechnologies.com> with the word TECHMEET in
the subject line.

Please try to arrive by 1845 so we can start promptly at 1900.  We aim to
finish by 2100 at the latest.

There is no pub organised afterwards, but I suggest that we go to the
Freemasons Arms on Long Acre.

Speakers: I would prefer that you use your own laptop for slides, but if
you can't then please email them to me in PDF or Powerpoint format to
my personal address <david at cantrell.org.uk> no later than 2300 this
evening.

--
header   FROM_DAVID_CANTRELL    From =~ /david.cantrell/i
describe FROM_DAVID_CANTRELL    Message is from David Cantrell