[ANNOUNCE] Croyden.pm: tomorrow!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jul 15 09:59:47 BST 2009

Don't forget, Croyden.pm are meeting tomorrow at the Lion:
  http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Lion%2C_CR0_2QD

Attendance is compulsory.  Absentees will have to write 200 times "I'm
very very naughty and deserve a spanking."

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.