[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Perlm[ou]ngers social, July 02 2009, Mad Bishop and Bear, Paddington Station W2

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:28:56 BST 2009

As acme reminded me, we've got less than a fortnight before the next
social and I still haven't announced it. Until this email, that is.

We haven't been west in ages, so let us go to the mad bishop and bear,
a fullers pub in paddington station. While it may be in a station, the
pub is actually nice, so don't be fooled.

There is tasty real ale, a reasonable food menu and a selection of
other drinks. We have the upstairs section from 5:30.

There are 4 lines running through the station as well as a good chunk
of all westbound national rail out of london.
Hammersmith and City, Circle, District and Bakerloo lines may take you
directly to the station but it's also only a short walk from Lancaster
Gate Station if you want to come on the central line.

Randomness info:
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Mad_Bishop_And_Bear,_W2_1HB

Anniversary beer: waiting to hear back if they'll deliver it here.
Don't hold your breath.

--James