[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop: Call for Papers

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 15:09:07 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Just to remind you all that there is less than 35 hours to submit
presentations to the London Perl Workshop, so if you are planning on
presenting now is the time to get your abstracts into:

http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2009/newtalk

If you are in a rush, submit a short abstract that you can flesh out later.

Also, I feel compelled to remind you all that Spreadshirt use the Royal
Mail to post their parcels so with the current and future planned postal
disruptions and the oncoming silly season of Amazonmas (TM) if you wish
to have a t-shirt for LPW I would advise that you order early.

That's all.

--Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited