[ANNOUNCE] London.pm December social 2009-12-03, The Prince Bonaparte, W2 5BE

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Thu Nov 26 18:26:41 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Apologies for the late announcement (I *told* Léon I was too unorganised
to be Pub Tsar), but don't you worry, we have a pub for the December
social. Because I'm lazy we're going west again, this time to The Price
Bonaparte in Westbourne Green.

The closest tube stations are Westbourne Park, Royal Oak (Hammersmith
& City), Bayswater (Circle and District) and Notting Hill Gate (Central,
Circle and District).

See you there!

"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,
 at any given time, on fire." - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen