[ANNOUNCE] London Perl M[ou]ngers April 2010 Social - 2010-04-08 - Bridge House, SE1

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Wed Mar 17 19:14:13 GMT 2010

The April social of the London Perl Mongers is on Thursday 8th April
2010.  This time we're venturing south of the river, to the Bridge
House, who have kindly reserved the upstairs room for us.  The pub
features tasty Adnams ales, Aspall cider and gastropub-type food.

More information:

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Bridge_House,_SE1_2UP

Getting there:

The closest tube stations are Tower Hill on the Circle and District
lines and London Bridge on the Jubilee and Northern lines and National
Rail.

Buses stopping nearby include 42, 47, 78, 188, 343, 381, C10 and RV1.

Standard blurb:

Social meets are a chance for the various members of the group to meet
up face to face and chat with each other about things - both Perl and
non-Perl - and newcomers are more than welcome. The monthly meets tend
to be bigger than the other ad hoc meetings that take place at other
times, and we make sure that they're in easy to get to locations and the
pub serves food (meaning that people can eat in the bar if they want
to). They normally start around 6.30pm (or whenever people get there
after work) and a group tends to be left come closing time.

If you're a newcomer or other first timer (even if you've been lurking
on the mailing list or on IRC) then please seek Léon (the guy in orange
with a stuffed camel) out - we have a tradition that the leader of this
motley crew buys the new people a drink and introduces them to people.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,