[ANNOUNCE] London Perl M[ou]ngers May Social - 2011-05-05 - The Gunmakers Arms, Clerkenwell EC1R

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Thu Apr 21 17:30:23 BST 2011

Hi all,

Next month's social will be on Thursday 5 May, and we will be going back
to The Gunmakers Arms, where Jeff will be providing space, foamy beers,
tasty cider and yummy food as usual, starting from 18:30.

The Gunmakers Arms
13 Eyre Street Hill
Clerkenwell EC1R 5ET

Standard blurb:

Social meets are a chance for the various members of the group to meet
up face to face and chat with each other about things - both Perl and
(mostly) non-Perl - and newcomers are more than welcome. The monthly
meets tend to be bigger than the other ad hoc meetings that take place
at other times, and we make sure that they're in easy to get to
locations and the pub serves food (meaning that people can eat in the
bar if they want to). They normally start around 6.30pm (or whenever
people get there after work) and a group tends to be left come closing

If you're a newcomer or other first timer (even if you've been lurking
on the mailing list or on IRC) then please seek Leo out - we have a
tradition that the leader of this motley crew buys the new people a
drink and introduces them to people.

Look forward to seeing you there.

"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,
 at any given time, on fire." - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen