[ANNOUNCE] Speakers at a conference

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 15:31:55 GMT 2011

**Firstly let me apologise in advance if you see multiple copies of this  email as it is posted to more than one list**

I am seeking to poll the collective geekverse with this question:

"If you could see one speaker at a dynamic languages conference who would it be?"

The speaker can be from any dynamic language (such as Perl/Python/Ruby/PhP and even languages such as Lisp/OCaml/Haskell/Erlang) and doesn't have to be the language creator  (for instance you may choose Audrey instead of Larry Wall for Perl) and  you can answer your favourite for more than one language if you wish.

Just reply to m.keating(at)shadowcat.co.uk with your answer stating:

language, name of speaker

Thanks in advance.

-Mark (mdk)

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited