[ANNOUNCE] LPW2011::Special Announcement::Lightning Talks

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 21:06:19 GMT 2011

Each year I force people to submit lightning talks before the event (in
contrast to some events) with the premise that I need to time things,
which is true. Each year people try to squeeze an extra talk in and I
either refuse them or find the time.

This year is no different, wait, this year is different.

There are 4 (four) open Lightning Talk slots that can be grabbed on the
day, they will be on the whim of Léon Bocard which gets accepted as he
is Master of Lightning Talks, and they will only be available from 13:10
onwards (lunch and beyond).

-mdk

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat