[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop: Volunteers

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 11:39:36 GMT 2012

Hi all,

As usual the London Perl Workshop is shouting out for volunteers to help
us set up and run the days activities. In previous years I have received
a lot of help from the community and i hope to persuade you to help again.

We shall assemble between 08:00 and 08:15 on the morning of the
conference to help with the moving of books, setting up of video
cameras, placing of room signs, organising sponsors desks, packing bags
etc. - Anyone who can be there all hands are welcome. martin Brooks of
antibodyMX fame has offered a free breakfast if you turn up 07:15 at a
local cafe - he will no doubt append details to this email.

We will need three people to help maintain the rooms, sit in, hold up
signs counting down the time and making sure the cameras are turned on
and recording, We have L1 covered so i need 3 more.

Léon will once again chaperone our Lightning Talks and I want to thank
him in advance again for jumping into action.

We will also need people to help tidy, pack and leave the rooms looking
somewhat normal, so if you can aid us that would be most helpful.

If anyone can bring along extensions that would be of great help, I need
3 for the cameras if they can be supplied.

Thanks in advance, look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Check out
this post where I say thanks some more: http://bit.ly/UUJfAG

Regards

-mdk

--
Mark Keating, Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat