[ANNOUNCE] QA Hackathon Close of Applications

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 19:42:53 GMT 2013

Applications Close: 3rd March, 2013: 23:59:59 GMT

As many of you know, or by now you certainly should know, the Perl QA
Hackathon will be held in Lancaster, United Kingdom, from 12th-14th
April 2013.

On Sunday, 3rd March, we will be closing the date where you can apply to
join us at the event and taking the current list of attendees as our
master list to attempt to sponsor/fund. If you wish to join us please
make sure you head to the wiki and fill in the relevant attendees,
expenses, catering and travel pages.

This event is a great contribution to the lifeblood of the Perl language
and the Perl community and as many events it relies on the generosity of
sponsorship and donations to make it a success. Any contribution, large
or small, makes a huge difference and we would like to encourage you to
help us raise the necessary funds to host the event and to continue to
hold it in the future.

If you are unable to donate to the event you can still help by spreading
the word and encouraging others to donate or sponsor. We would like to
thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

[perlqa]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/
[wiki]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki
[attend]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Attendees
[expense]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Expenses
[cater]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Catering
[travel]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Travel
[donate]: https://members.enlightenedperl.org/drupal/donate-perlqa?id=6

Thanks in Advance

-mdk

*Please submit this to any location you feel it needs promoting

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat