[ANNOUNCE] Perl Memories

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Mar 18 20:49:09 GMT 2013

Further to my call for history about the last 25 years of Perl (if you
missed the brief is: it I am seeking stories from the last 25 years of
Perl - get them to me now people), and I want your personal stories here
people I would also like any photos, including weird, the wonderful and
the mundane.

I desperately need you all to help, if your story is "I have only done
this for 6 weeks and been to one PM meeting with a terrible phone-camera
image", " want it and I want how you are to be credited.

I will pay with a lot of karma and thanks, I am also open to bribes.

You may include blackmail images :)

Thanks in Advance

-mdk

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat