[ANNOUNCE] Damian Conway Speaking at London.pm: Monday, 10th March

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri Feb 21 11:44:08 GMT 2014

London Perl Mongers invite you to join us on Monday, 10th March to see
and hear the renowned Damian Conway talk about "A Few Of My Favorite
Things":
http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/FavoriteThings.html

If you wish to attend this event, you will need to sign up beforehand:
http://www.meetup.com/London-Perl-Mongers/events/167483972/

We are extremely grateful to our sponsors, Venda and Mozilla, who have
made this event possible.

This talk will take place at Mozilla's central London offices:
101 St Martins Lane (3rd Floor)
London
WC2N 4AZ
https://wiki.mozilla.org/London
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/160978349

Please arrive at 6.30pm for a prompt 7pm start.

See you on Monday, 10th March,
Tom