[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Dim Sum, Wednesday 3rd March, Docklands

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Mar 3 21:45:53 GMT 2014

Hi all,

London Perl Mongers will meet for lunchtime Dim Sum this Wednesday at
the Lotus Floating Chinese Restaurant:
http://www.lotusfloating.co.uk/

Dim Sum involves sharing a selection of small dishes amongst a group:
http://www.lotusfloating.co.uk/menu/dim_sum_menu.html

It's a couple of minutes walk away from South Quay DLR and about a ten
minute walk away from Canary Wharf tube:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/169119484#map=17/51.49782/-0.01526

I've never been here before, and when I walked past today it was
closed - apparently it's always closed on Mondays - so we'll have to
treat this as an explorative adventure into uncertainty.

As an extra treat, Nicholas Clark is visiting London and will join us
for lunch, hopefully not in dumpling form.

Let's meet outside the restaurant and head inside at 12:50 (to beat
the 1pm office-leaving rush).  If you plan to attend, I'd be grateful
if you let me know in advance.

All are welcome for a casual lunch eating tasty treats whilst
discussing Perl and related matters.

I hope to see you for lunch on Wednesday,
Tom