[ANNOUNCE] London PM June Social: 5th June Pembury Tavern E8 1JH

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:30:05 BST 2014

The June social is going to be in Hackney.  I love this pub.  It has loads
of real ale and delicious food, free broadband and board games.  It also
takes payment in bitcoin, if you're into that.

Pembury Tavern
90 Amhurst Rd
E8 1JH

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Pembury_Tavern,_E8_1JH
http://www.fancyapint.com/pub/3048

The nearest stations are Hackney Central (Overground) and Hackney Downs
(BR). It's about 10 minutes from Liverpool St station and there are about
10 trains per hour that go there (towards Chingford, Cheshunt, Enfield
Town). There are also a number of buses that go there, which tfl will tell
you about if you ask.

I'll be there by 6pm with my new tiny camel.  I hope to see you there.