London Web Frameworks Evening

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Fri Nov 11 16:53:51 GMT 2005

On 11 Nov 2005, at 14:50, Simon Wilcox wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Paul Mison wrote:
>
>> In other news, thanks to mb, gellyfish, paulm, mbm, andym, yaxu,
>> muttley, davorg and other denizens of IRC who've helped get
>> penderel's brain largely transplanted into a new virtual host so the
>> list (and various web sites) are back.
>>
>> Particular thanks go to state51 and its employees for graciously
>> hosting penderel for three and a half years, including nursing its
>> booting and other hardware fairly frequently.
>
> What happened ?

I believe that LILO on penderel was very uncooperative for
the individual(s?) willing to go out to state51 and as a
a copy of the data available, a temporary solution
on another system was implemented, for reasons of minimum
latency.

The medium/long term solution has yet to be decided as far
as I know.

- Mark (B)