Fixing the website

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Tue Nov 15 10:12:49 GMT 2005

Je 2005-11-15 09:59:00 +0000, Simon Wistow skribis:
> At some poitn, if anybody cares, someone should sit down with a big
> sheet of white paper, a cup of coffee and a copy of "Don't make me
> think" by Steve Krug and stop the usability of the website sucking. In

One point that I know has stopped a few people is that the website
is checked into CVS but due to some legacy binary breakage can't be
checked out.  Is this still the case?

What would be nice is if $someone[0] could explain the site build process
(i.e. to determine what's source and what's object/output), $someone[1]
to document it, and then $someone[2] could check it into subversion so
it All Just Works. I'm happy to be or help any(@someone[1..]).

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is the best way to jump start a donkey? A hot dripping thing."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/