[LPW] Tentative talk schedule

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Nov 15 16:20:01 GMT 2005

Despite the best efforts of whim and whimsy I've put together a
*very* tentative talk schedule which can be seen here

	http://london.pm.org/~muttley/lpw/talks.html

There is a small flaw - because of multiple consecutive outages on a
number of different servers I may have mislaid some talk proposals. If
your talk isn't on here then please mail me and I'll let you know if I
forgot, lost proposal or jsut didn't have room for it.

If any of the speakers have any gripes, comments or suggestions then now
is the time to get in contact.

thanks,
Simon