Selection differences -> adds and removes

Matt Sergeant msergeant at
Wed Nov 16 22:22:14 GMT 2005

On 14 Nov 2005, at 16:15, Lusercop wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 06:22:45PM +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:
>> A pretty standard problem.
>> I have a current set of integers (1,2,15)
>> and a updated set of integers (1, 4,15,19)
> [...]
>> Is there a perl module that holds such a utility function?
> Algorithm::Diff

Will the list get large? Algorithm::Diff requires the list fits into

An alternate algorithm (if it won't fit into ram) exists for sorted
data and it's probably faster than Algorithm::Diff.

For more information please visit