The weather.

Nigel Rantor wiggly at wiggly.org
Thu Nov 17 17:23:15 GMT 2005

Harry wrote:
> Cold, but if I don't say so myself, rather refreshing.

>  Confidentiality : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for
> the addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in
> error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or
> show them to anyone. Please advise the sender by replying to this
> e-mail immediately and then delete the original from your computer.
>
> Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of
> the author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not
> necessarily those of the author’s employer.
>
> Security Warning : Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure
> communications medium and can be subject to data corruption. We
> advise that you consider this fact when e-mailing us.
>
> Viruses : We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any
> attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good
> computing practice, you should ensure that they are virus free.
> _______________________________________________________________ This
> message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
> through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information
> visit http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/

Testing your company's email disclaimer attachment system are we sir?

I'm sure there is something I could say here to ensure that a flamewar
doesn't get started but I'm not at all sure what it might be.

Perhaps you're just fishing for your moderation bit to be flipped by Mr
Makepeace.

It is also possible that you're referencing a highly amusing situation
that I do not have the context to understand.

Either way, thanks for your thoughts on the weather. You owe me some
money for the bandwidth I used downloading the disclaimer though.