Fluffy tailed rats (was: Re: The weather.)

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Nov 18 11:54:00 GMT 2005

On 18/11/2005, "Daryl Field" <djf at pipex.net> wrote:

>Funnily enough Gordon Ramsey was on tv last night cooking Squirrel's.
>Apparently if we eat enough of the grey American ones - that should
>allow our native red ones to have a fighting chance.

My butcher can't get them.  I've asked.  And it's a pretty good
butcher who doesn't mind weird special orders.

Hugh Fearnley-Tofftwat suggests getting them from gamekeepers in his
book, but funnily enough I don't know any professional animal torturing
hunt scum types.

Anyone got a source, apart from Shepherd's Bush Green?