Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at
Sat Nov 19 08:51:07 GMT 2005

On 11/18/05, Simon Wistow <simon at> wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 09:07:38PM +0000, Aaron Trevana said:
> > Sphincter says what?
> > On 11/18/05, Sebastian Riedel <sri at> wrote:
> > I am rubber you are glue
> The funny thing is apparently, for some reason, Maypole and Catalyst
> aren't as highly regarded as Django and Rails.

Yeah. Don't I know it.

I'm not up for dragging it on any further or airing any dirty laundry,
I kicked sri ( somebody else kick banned him a minute later) from My bad. I didn't take his jibes on the chin my bad.

Back to writing code, organising LPW, and earning a living...