pound

Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Sun Nov 20 15:12:21 GMT 2005

Le samedi 19 novembre 2005 à 22:37, Dominic Mitchell écrivait:
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 04:08:15PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> > Has anyone used / have an opinion on the web balancing program called
> > 'pound'
> >
> > http://www.apsis.ch/pound/index_html
>
> No, but if it's USian, they should have called it "hash-mark".  :-)

Well, actually, if you were using Acme::MetaSyntactic::octothorpe, you'd
find out how many different names this symbol has...

    $ meta octothorpe 0 | wc -l
    30

(If I'm missing some, please let me know)

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 The learned man makes a mistake but once... but the truly stupid keep
 practicing until they get it right.