Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Nov 22 11:08:02 GMT 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 06:08:41AM -0500, IvorW wrote:
> [...]

That's what I did.. and Linux runs really well on the iBook. The
standardisation of hardware and the quantity of the laptops in circulation
means that support is actually quite good. Power management works perfectly,
sound and 3D acceleration work, and even the apple-specific function keys do
what they say.

I acknowledge this is not the point of the your argument though.

Toby. Making the wrong point since 1980.

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world