LPW: Froody

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Mon Nov 28 15:59:47 GMT 2005

Here's a link to the Froody module that I talked about during my impromptu
London Perl Workshop talk/live demo:

I highly recommend you start reading the quick start guide:

The *really* funky thing I showed you all was Froody::CodeGen (that
created stub Perl code automatically from the XML.)  That's not ready for
CPAN yet, and I'm afraid to say that the Fotango opensource SVN repository
is in a mess atm.  I'll put it somewhere useful soonish, I swear.

What's that you say?  You want slides?  Okay, I can point you at Stig's
slides that he presented at the Nordic Perl Workshop (note, these are
*not* what I demoed on the day)

These at least show you how to use Froody from within a CGI script or
mod_perl server (which I didn't have time to go into on Saturday - I used
the standalone server)

Have fun.

#!/usr/bin/perl -T
use strict;