[ANNOUNCE] [LPW] thanks and slides

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Mon Nov 28 16:00:44 GMT 2005

On 28 Nov 2005, at 15:17, Simon Wistow wrote:

> The hats of shame must be handed out to Jos Boumans (I find his 'flu'
> story highly dubious) and Greg McCarroll (great talk but I *still*
> don't have his slides despite them being the same ones he gave to
> Dorkbot last week).

1) I was hoping to add some notes first.
2) There are additional slides to the dorkbot ones.
3) A certain organiser asked me yesterday to give them to him that
    day or the next, i.e. today. I note it is still today so I have
    not missed his most recent deadline[1]. ;-)

G.

[1] That will happen at midnight.