ADSL providers

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Sat Dec 3 00:35:00 GMT 2005

I use Bytemark. I imagine Blackcat is on a par with them - I use both
companies for hosting and other stuff, both are teamed with highly
technical people who I've met personally, and like, and in the case of
Bytemark, am very good friends with.

The main reason for going with Bytemark for me over Blackcat was that
they don't charge me for bandwidth between my ADSL and my server there
- my BM server is 5 hops away from me, where my BC one is 7.

Something to consider if you're a hosting company with either

+Pete