Parse-text-from-HTML CPAN module ?

Stephen Collyer scollyer at
Fri Dec 9 18:06:06 GMT 2005

john_oshea at wrote:
> On 9 Dec 2005, at 17:12, Stephen Collyer wrote:
>> Thanks. Still rather more low level than what I'd like ideally.
>> Maybe I should stop looking and start coding - it may be quicker.
> <>
> maybe? (4th line of the synopsis looks promising)

 From what I can see, that's not really suitable. It looks like
it produces summaries of text (strangely enough :-) which isn't
what I want. I'm going to roll something based on Ovid's fine
looking contribution anyway, so the thousands who seem to have
sped to CPAN at my bidding can now return to standing and waiting.

Thanks to all.

Stephen Collyer
Netspinner Ltd