[OT] multi domain web searching

Nigel Hamilton nigel at turbo10.com
Fri Jan 6 16:36:56 GMT 2006

Hi Minty,

 	This cross-searching idea is what we tried to do with Turbo10.com.
You can create your own collection of search engine "adapters" and search
them in parallel.

 	We have adapters to search.cpan.org, perlmonks and use.perl but
London.pm.org does not have a "site" search engine - so you couldn't
include it in your collection.

 	Our latest search engine Trexy.com uses these engine adapters to
remember search trails on engines like google.com, search.cpan etc. We are
looking for BETA testers if you're interested? ;-)

 	 http://trexy.com

Nige

Nigel Hamilton
Turbo10 Metasearch Engine

email:	nigel at turbo10.com					4 Ivory Wharf
tel:	+44 (0) 207 450 0221 					4 Elephant Lane
fax:	+44 (0) 207 232 4867					London SE16 4JD
http://turbo10.com		Search Deeper. Browse Faster.