Your favourite meeting pubs

Simon Wistow simon at
Mon Jan 16 16:04:27 GMT 2006

It's that time of the year when it's useful to find out what you, the
joyful denizens of our giddying user group, think is your favourite pub
so that the poor, humble pub minions can make more informed choices.

This is a simple polling script and whilst we'd all be really impressed
if you whipped a little script to automate hundreds of votes we'd ask
you not to for the purposes of fairness.

If you want to add any other pubs we've been to then send me the name
and a short blurb.

I'm also taking nominations for new pubs.

Vote here