[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Leadership Elections

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Mon Jan 16 23:14:21 GMT 2006

On 16 Jan 2006, at 22:55, Robin Berjon wrote:

> Wouldn't that mean you'd then lose the elections to either a guy
> claiming to lead the Perl 6 design team but enforcing Java
> everywhere (and ADA sometimes) or to an entrenched Java hacker
> saying that TIMTOWTDI and DWIM rock?

Of course you wouldn't have to resign in the first place if you could
just tighten your cilice another notch.

G.

* semi-spoiler space *

p.s. for the record I think the treatment of RK at the minute is the
final sign that the British popular media has lost the plot, but I
couldn't resist an obscure reference.