Mail body munging: state of the art?

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 15:55:39 GMT 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 03:32:23PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> Nigel Hamilton wrote:
>
> >Will Mail::Audit do the trick here?
>
> I think so. But Mail::Audit has been deprecated in favour of Email::Filter.

Does the author know and agree? Maybe they could upload a dummy module
with no content and something like the following in the POD:

  =head1 NAME

  Mail::Audit - deprecated in favour of Email::Filter

It's a real pain trying to *guess* what's been deprecated in favour of
what. This makes it fairly obvious.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.