Mail body munging: state of the art?

David Cantrell david at
Wed Jan 18 16:47:13 GMT 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 03:55:39PM +0000, Chisel Wright wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 03:32:23PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> > Nigel Hamilton wrote:
> > >Will Mail::Audit do the trick here?
> > I think so. But Mail::Audit has been deprecated in favour of Email::Filter.
> Does the author know and agree?

Please can I grumble about how fast things go out of fashion in the perl
world?  It's only a short while ago that Mail::Audit was trumpeted as
being the shiniest! thing! ever! and now it's not.

Ah well, procmail still Just Works for me and I really don't care if its
code is a maze of twisty computed gotos all subtlely dissimilar.

      Googling for "Swedish lizard overlord" gives
      this sig as the first result.