[ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Thursday, 2nd of February - The Prince Arthur, Euston

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Fri Jan 20 01:00:11 GMT 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Simon Wistow wrote:

> Anniversary pint on and steaks - tasty, delicious, meaty steaks that ...
> *cough* anyway it's a good pub and I'm not sure why we haven't been back
> more recently.

cause it was shit for while. you also need to check if they will serve
steaks if we have upstairs booked. ive been back recently and they have
run out of steak.
for those who dont know the old landlord and landlady have a new pub in
chiswick.
http://london.openguides.org/index.cgi?George_And_Devonshire_(Chiswick)

unfortunnetly they dont do food in the evening.

--
Bob Walker
http://www.randomness.org.uk/cv/