[ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Thursday, 2nd of February - The Prince Arthur, Euston

Ed Freyfogle freyfogle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 17:07:27 GMT 2006

come on man, where's the link to stick this event in my y! calendar. look forward to seeing you there

  Ed

Simon Wistow <simon at thegestalt.org> wrote:  Ha!

Having gone from organising a venue a mere day before the last social
I've booked us our usual tables at the rear of The Prince Arthur pub.

I'll send out a more formal announcement nearer the time but this is
just to give you a heads up.

I've also booked the upstairs room of old favourite The Star Tavern in
Belgravia for the March Social. They have their Fullers 100 year
Anniversary pint on and steaks - tasty, delicious, meaty steaks that ...
*cough* anyway it's a good pub and I'm not sure why we haven't been back
more recently.

Simon