London.pm web site

Nik Clayton nik at ngo.org.uk
Fri Jan 20 17:43:55 GMT 2006

Simon Wistow wrote:
>> Tom Insam has stepped up to the plate and is, or was earlier, working on
>> getting the Subversion webby https stuff working. At which point I shall
>> hand our the commit bits and you can patch away.
>
> A lo! It was done.
>
> 	https://london.pm.org/svn/
>
> I can hand out commit bits for thems that's interested.
>
> This weekend I'll clean up the repository and check in all the bits
> which aren't rendered.

Would you care for a spiffy web interface to that repo?  Perhaps one that
looks a little like

    http://jc.ngo.org.uk/svnweb/

out of the box?  Don't panic, it can be orangified.

If so, SVN::Web is your friend.

N -- not in any way, shape, or form having a vested interest in seeing wider
use of SVN::Web, oh no siree bob... :-)