[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Election Results

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Mon Jan 23 10:21:17 GMT 2006

It's with pleasure I offer my congratulations to Simon Wistow who, through
virtue of being uncontested in the leadership elections, is hereby elected
to the post of leader of London.pm.

Traditionally these things are handed over at the next social meeting
though a small inauguration ceremony (normally involving someone buying
someone else a pint.)  This next meeting is scheduled for the day after
the first Wednesday of next month, the second of February, and details can
be found here:
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2006-January/000016.html

Simon already gets a copy of everything that's sent to
leader at london.pm.org, so you can start bothering him about what
magnificent changes he's going to make right away.  If anyone has any
requests for me while I'm lame-ducking, I can be reached there too.

Let me extend my thanks to Simon for stepping into the breach, and to the
members of London.pm for putting up with me for these last few years.

Right, I'm off to do some coding.

Mark.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -T