tree rats

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeoneurope.com
Mon Jan 23 15:38:57 GMT 2006

>On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 02:48:17PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:
>> Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk> wrote:
>> > It appears that someone has noticed that the invasion of the Grey
>> > Tree Rat has reached the point of no return:
>> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4635330.stm

The new house we're buying has a few trees in the back garden, and two big
oaks behind the back fences.
Every time I've gone to see it as it's being built ( only about 5 times )
there's been anywhere between 2-10 grey squirrels practicing what would
appear to be a pantomime on the back fence.
I'm just amazed at how many of the cute little blighters there are.

... until it's BBQ season that is.

Free burger anyone?