tree rats

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at
Mon Jan 23 16:58:48 GMT 2006

>A friend who lives in SE London has a bird/squirrel feeder.  He takes
>great pleasure in designing squirrel assault courses that they have to
>traverse to get at the treats.  He "works from home" so it provides
>him with hours of entertainment.  They're pretty dextrous!

>>Free burger anyone?

So we put the two together.
Have a flame chamber as part of the assault course, straight from "The Rock"
If the little commandos get through okay then they get the nuts.
If not... they're flame grilled and flattened into little burgers for you.

I might actually give that assault course thing ago, I've seen it quite a
few times.