tree rats

Dirk Koopman djk at
Tue Jan 24 09:36:53 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 00:42 +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:

> > My young son tells me that these will (maybe now just are) illegal
> > purchase from the internet. Apparently this is because of the WoT or
> > some such.
> Wolf is in london and they above is listed as 'in stock" - if you are
> prepared to accept the 1USD = 1UKP exchange rate :-)

I have passed your info on to said "young son" (20 and 2" taller than me
[=6' 4"]). It occurs that people, who might be interested in more normal
versions of this type of weapon, to know that there is a whole scene out
there, rather like paint balling, that uses a variety of BB guns

He seems to think that paint balling is for wimps and BB guns are much
better. I can confirm that it is unlikely that you will fail to notice a
hit from a BB pellet, however glancing a blow it might have been.

Also you tend to get a very interested following on things like the tube
when you move about with your BB M5 in its case going to these meets.