Your favourite meeting pubs

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Fri Jan 27 14:37:46 GMT 2006

At 16:04 +0000 16/1/06, Simon Wistow wrote:
>It's that time of the year when it's useful to find out what you, the
>joyful denizens of our giddying user group, think is your favourite pub
>so that the poor, humble pub minions can make more informed choices.
>
>This is a simple polling script and whilst we'd all be really impressed
>if you whipped a little script to automate hundreds of votes we'd ask
>you not to for the purposes of fairness.
>
>If you want to add any other pubs we've been to then send me the name
>and a short blurb.
>
>I'm also taking nominations for new pubs.
>
>Vote here
>
>http://london.pm.org/meetings/poll.cgi
>
>Simon

The Royal Oak, 44, Tabard Street, London SE1 4JU (Near Borough Tube
station, close to London Bridge.

Excellent food, excellent beer (Harveys).

Good draft cider (keg).

On the downside, can be a little smokey (seems to be favoured by
cigar smokers).

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/